Kanin Construction Management (KCM) is pleased to be included as a partner in constructing the largest residential project in North America at Oakridge Centre. KCM have been awarded Preconstruction and Construction services for following two (2) buildings, part of phase 1, which will be owned and operated by City of Vancouver upon its completion.
- A 22-storey residential tower:
- 187 no-market Social Housing units
- 157,625 sq. ft. gross floor area of construction above grade
- A 5-storey Civic Centre comprising of:
- Fitness centre, library, child daycare facility, 55+ senior’s centre, youth services hub, performance space, artist-in-residence studios, and associated ancillary cultural/recreational spaces.
- 107,800 sq. ft. gross floor area of construction above grade
- Registered under the LEED Version 4 Building Design and Construction (LEED v4 BD+C) rating system for New Construction buildings, with a targeted certification level of Gold